eBay item number:
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller’s … Read moreabout the condition
Dagu HiTech Electronic
4 Channel DC Motor Controller with Encoder Support
Each channel is rated for 4A of stall current and each channel has its own current monitoring circuit.
As it is designed for the Dagu Rover 5 chassis, the PCB includes a quadrature encoder mixing circuit.
are suitable for interrupt generation and high resolution speed control. Great for your own robot control!
This compact PCB is just 95mm x 70mm (3.75inch x 2.75inch) and is a perfect companion for the Spider robot controller.
- 4x low resistance FET “H” bridges.
- Each channel rated for 4A stall current.
- Easy to use control logic.
- Current monitoring for each channel.
- Quadrature encoder mixing circuitry.
- Includes mounting hardware