Bluetooth Shield is an easy to use module compatible with existing Arduino/Seeedstudio, based on Serial port Bluetooth module, designed for transparent wireless serial connection setup. You can choose XDUINO’s Digital PIN D0->D7 as Software UART to communicate with Bluetooth Shield(and D0,D1 also is Hardware UART). It has two Twig connectors(one is Digital,the other is IIC/Anolog) for you to install twigs.
Serial port Bluetooth module is fully qualified Bluetooth V2.0+EDR(Enhanced Data Rate) 3Mbps Modulation with complete 2.4GHz radio transceiver and baseband. It uses CSR Bluecore 04-External single chip Bluetooth system with CMOS technology and with AFH(Adaptive Frequency Hopping Feature). Hope it will simplify your overall design/development cycle.
– Seeedduino/Arduino compatible.
– Typical -80dBm sensitivity.
– Up to +4dBm RF transmit power.
– Fully Qualified Bluetooth V2.0+EDR 3Mbps Modulation.
– Low Power Operation.
– PIO control.
– UART interface with programmable baud rate.
– Integrated PCB antenna.
– Default Baud rate: 38400, Data bits:8, Stop bit:1,Parity:No parity.
– Supported baud rate: 9600,19200,38400,57600,115200,230400,460800.
– Status instruction port PIO1: low-disconnected, high-connected(3V3); Can be read from ANALOG PIN 2 (A2).
– PIO10 is connected to red led, PIO11 is connected to green led. When master and slave are paired, red and green led blinks 1time / 2s in interval, while disconnected only green led blinks 2 times/ s.
– Auto-connect the last device on power as default.
– Permit matched device connect by default.
– Default PINCODE:”0000”.
– Auto-reconnect in 30 min when disconnected as a result of beyond the range of connection.
– As a Wireless Serial Port for Arduino / Seeeduino and other MCUs
– As a Bluetooth Serial Port for PC when connected with UartSBee
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum