- Implements CAN V2.0B at up to 1 Mb/s
- SPI Interface up to 10 MHz
- Standard (11 bit) and extended (29 bit) data and remote frames
- Two receive buffers with prioritized message storage
- Industrial standard 9 pin sub-D connector
- Two LED indicators
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to ourforum.
Can I use the DB9 connector for the CANH and CANL or is it only for OBDII?
How many messages that I can send into this can bus shield?
It keep saying CAN initialization failed. Does anyone els
Is this setup compatible with Vehicle Network Toolbox 2.0 by Matlab?
If you ever do another PCB revision, would you consider adding a solder bridge to select where the interrupt pin goes to (pin 2 or pin 3 ). Then the user could configure it in the same way as the chip select (pin 9 or 10) by cutting and solderi